In the past, DEO VR worked perfectly, but recently my controller sticks simply do not work and I need help.
Normally, you can scroll using the controller stick and skip forward/back 10 seconds when pressing right. Now none of that works, for both my left hand and right hand controller.
- Sticks work fine in other apps, so they're not broken
- I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, didn't help
- Tried cleaning the registry, didn't help
- Tried to reset the controller settings to default, didn't work, controller stick doesn't light up orange, like when you press another button (don't know if it should)
- DEO VR used to work fine in the past, but I haven't used it in a few months
- A, B and trigger buttons all work fine
Any help is appreciated.
I have got the same problem!
Are you talking about the original Oculus 2 controller?
Yes, I use the official Oculus Quest 2 controllers.
Interestingly. I also have quest 2 and I don't see such a problem. My controllers work fine and the buttons are assigned without issue. Is it possible for you to record a video and send a link to the video here ?
I'm not familiar with video recording on Quest 2, I'm afraid. I'm not sure what else to add to the description.
I use Oculus Link with DEOVR if that is any help.
I'm having the same problem for PC connected Oculus Quest 2. I can't bind my left controller with any of the controls. Trigger and thumbstick cannot be recognized by the settings page.
Are you using original link cable?
I'm using the cable that came with the package, so I assume so.
I applied the latest updates, but unfortunately it didn't fix my controller issues.
I have had the same problem with Quest 2 over link cable for a while now. Thumbstick input seems to be completely unrecognized by DeoVR. They work fine everywhere else.